We need your help
For the cost of a cup of coffee a day, you can
improve the present and transform the future of one of these children.
James 2:14 calls us to act, “What good is it, my
brothers if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds?”
we have the opportunity to save more children from a life of potential
violence, uncertainty and strife. Won’t
you help us provide a safe home for these children, where they
can learn of God’s love and His plan for each of their lives? We
encourage monthly sponsorship but also appreciate one time gifts.
All donations are tax deductible.
10 Reasons to Support this Ministry
We offer the following reasons
for you to support this ministry.
1. This is a ministry established and guided
by Christ taught principles
2. Home has more than a 30 year history
3. The Home shelters and nurtures defenceless
children, who are victims of brutal violence, sexual exploitation,
addiction, child labour, and human rights violations
is affiliated with the PAOC & PAOC Mission-Link fellowships
5. All donations received are forwarded in their entirety to the care of children at the Home in Brazil. Specifically designated donations go towards projects. Administration costs for Home of the Good Shepherd in Canada are paid by members of the Board of Directors in Canada.
6. Shaping values and changing lives of children
in their formative years multiplies the effect to those around
7. Second generation members of the Redmann Family
have heeded the call and are continuing the work in Brazil and
as did their parents, Kurt and Gudrun
8. The missionary work
of Redmann Family is well respected in Brazil and in Canada
The Home is a Canadian Registered Charity
10. Your support of
this ministry reinforces the values, selfless love of children
and the disadvantaged, and
that defines you as true Christians.